As a locally owned business, we take pride in our contribution to building strong neighborhoods, linking neighbors, and supporting local causes. Our knowledge of Maple Grove and the surrounding communities is greatly attributed to being members ourselves. Our expert team of Real Estate agents understand the importance of family, education and security. We realize how momentous change can be, and we are devoted to providing you with a smooth and positive home buying experience. From start to finish we are ready to assist you with all your home buying needs.
Why We Love Maple Grove...
- Local Amenities: Close to a large variety of restaurants & shopping. Public transportation & highways are easily accessible, and the Arbor Lakes shopping areas provide a walk-able setting with shops and dining that offer fun, convenience & variety (all within a few blocks of each other)!
- Quality Schools: The award-winning school district, Osseo Area Schools (ISD 279), is known for excellence in many areas ranging from academics & arts to sports & finance.
- Outdoor Recreation: Maple Grove public parks are clean, family friendly, & include over 36 miles of trails! Maple Grove is great for biking, boating, camping fishing, horseback riding, snow tubing, golfing, & more!
- Safety: The city of Maple Grove offers programs such as Neighborhood Watch, Community Crime Alerts, D.A.R.E, & more!
Maple Grove has many fantastic neighborhoods and housing developments. Each community is unique and caters to a variety of different lifestyles. Find a home in the neighborhood that's right for you by clicking below:
- Maple Grove- Bonaire
- Maple Grove- Cedarcrest
- Maple Grove- Deer Pass
- Maple Grove- Delgany
- Maple Grove- Four Seasons at Rush Creek
- Maple Grove- Gladstone
- Maple Grove- Gleason Farms
- Maple Grove- Hidden Meadows
- Maple Grove- Nottingham
- Maple Grove, MN- Highgrove at Arbor Lakes
- Maple Grove, MN- Killarney Glenn
- Maple Grove, MN- Lakes at Maple Grove
- Maple Grove, MN- Maple Brook
- Maple Grove, MN- Maple Trace
- Maple Grove, MN- Prominence Creek
- Maple Grove, MN- Prominence Woods
- Maple Grove, MN- Shadow Creek
- Maple Grove, MN- Stonebridge
- Maple Grove, MN- The Grove at Elm Creek
- Maple Grove, MN- The Preserve at Rush Creek
- Maple Grove, MN- Timbres at Elm Creek
- Maple Grove, MN- Tipperary Meadows
- Maple Grove, MN- Whispering Creek
- Maple Grove, MN- Whistling Pines
- Maple Grove, MN- Woodland Creek Estates
Discover more great things about Maple Grove:
City of Maple Grove • Maple Grove Hospital • Osseo Area Schools- District 279 • The Shoppes at Arbor Lakes • More Shopping • Restaurants • Maple Grove Days • Parks & Trails • Outdoor Activities • Maple Grove Community Center • Maple Grove Farmer's Market • Maple Grove Magazine • Money Magazine- Best Places to Live 2014 • StarTribune High School Sports (Maple Grove) • Follow Necklen & Oakland Professional Real Estate Services's board Around Town on Pinterest.
Search Maple Grove Homes for Sale
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this site are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2018, Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching you agree to the End User License Agreement
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notices: The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the "DMCA"), provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices and counter-notices should be sent in writing by mail to: Michael Bisping, Director of Customer Relations at Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc., 2550 University Avenue West, Suite 259S, Saint Paul, MN 55114 or by email to email@example.com.
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information: (1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content; (3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and e-mail address; (4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
Today's Market Trends for Maple Grove *
* All data pertains to single-family homes